The Peyton: classic herringbone, exquisitely crafted. Available in gray oak or dark oak stain.
Elevate your space with the timeless design of the Peyton bathroom vanity. This exquisitely crafted bathroom vanity features a classic herringbone design made of interlocking planks of refined veneer. Includes a polished Italian Carrara marble countertop thicker than one-inch, complimentary matching marble backsplash, and stunning metal hardware.
We use a wire-brushing technique to distress the veneer and create a unique weathered effect. By removing the softer fibers of the wood, we can accentuate the harder grains. The result is a rustic, textured surface with fine brush markings in the wood grain.
Hand-made by skilled artisans using a solid wood frame, high-end construction methods, and painstaking attention to detail, the Peyton vanity set will elevate the design of your bathroom for years to come.
- High-end furniture-grade construction. Cabinet frame is 100% solid wood and plywood.
- Solid wood, full-extension, soft-close drawers. We give the drawers a natural finish so you can see exactly what they're made of.
- Thick solid wood veneer with unique wire-brushed distressed finish
- Soft-close mechanism on all doors and drawers
- Undermount ceramic sinks (pre-installed on the countertop)
- Polished Italian Carrara marble countertop (1.18 in or 3 cm thick) pre-installed on the cabinet. Order now and we will include a matching backsplash as a free gift!
Due to the natural characteristics of the stone, the color and/or pattern of each countertop may vary from the pictures. No two slabs of marble are the same.