Last Updated: August 26, 2020
Thank you so much for your interest in our vanities! Although our Torrance, California showroom is once again open to the public, we are implementing increased safety protocols for our in-store shoppers and associates.
- All customers will have their temperatures taken upon entry and are required to wear masks at all times inside the showroom.
- Only one party will be allowed in the showroom at a time. Please limit each party to no more than 3 people.
- If a customer is currently inside the showroom, please form a line outside the building and stand at least 6 feet apart from anyone not in your immediate party. A KBC associate will call each party forward when it is their turn to enter.
- You can reduce your potential wait time by booking a showroom appointment using this link or calling us directly at (310) 320-8882.
- Although we understand that finding the right vanity can take time, please be courteous to those waiting to enter the showroom. On busy days, KBC associates may ask customers to limit their browsing time to 15 minutes.
- Please note that our restrooms are reserved for employees only and are not open to the public.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, including, but not limited to, coughing or fever, or have recently been exposed to someone infected with Covid-19, please reschedule your visit for a future date.
Thank you for your understanding,
Kitchen Bath Collection