The Peyton: classic herringbone, exquisitely crafted. Available in Sherwin-Williams gray oak or dark oak stain.
Elevate your space with the timeless design of the Peyton bathroom vanity. This exquisitely crafted bathroom vanity features a classic herringbone design made of interlocking planks of American white oak veneer. Includes a polished Italian Carrara marble countertop thicker than one-inch, matching marble backsplash, and stunning metal hardware.
We use a wire-brushing technique to distress the oak veneer and create a unique weathered effect. By removing the softer fibers of the wood, we can accentuate the harder grains. The result is a rustic, textured surface with fine brush markings in the wood grain.
Hand-made by skilled artisans using a solid American white oak frame, high-end construction methods, and painstaking attention to detail, the Peyton vanity set will elevate the design of your bathroom for years to come.
- High-end furniture-grade construction. Cabinet frame is 100% solid American white oak from Virginia.
- Solid wood, full-extension, soft-close drawers. We give the drawers a natural finish so you can see exactly what they're made of.
- Thick solid wood veneer with unique wire-brushed distressed finish
- Soft-close mechanism on all doors and drawers
- Undermount ceramic sink (pre-installed on the countertop)
- Polished Italian Carrara marble countertop (1.18 in or 3 cm thick) pre-installed on the cabinet. Order now and we will include a matching backsplash as a free gift!
Due to the natural characteristics of the stone, the color and/or pattern of each countertop may vary from the pictures. No two slabs of marble are the same.
- Approximate Dimensions: 36 inches wide x 22 inches deep x 36 inches high (not including backsplash)
- Backsplash Height: Approximately 4 inches
- Faucet Requirement: Countertop is pre-drilled for one 8" widespread 2-handle faucet (not included)
- Pop-up Drain Requirement: Sink is compatible with a standard-sized pop-up drain with overflow (not included)
- Plumbing Specifications: Top Back
- Hardware Finish: Dark Oak Cabinet - Antique Brass. Gray Oak Cabinet - Black.
- Professional installation required
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use household cleaners containing harsh or abrasive chemicals.
- Matching mirror is available (sold separately)
- We are currently offering free curbside delivery on all bathroom vanity purchases! All orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days of receipt. Please read our shipping information page thoroughly to learn more about the delivery process.
- Returns of non-damaged items must be made within 30 calendar days of receipt of merchandise. Please read our return policy for more information.